Need a topping for your Taco Tuesday or a dip to accompany the football game? We’ve got a guacamole recipe we think you’ll love. You can whip this up in 10 minutes or less, and the flavor and health benefits are unreal. We recommend dipping fresh or roasted carrots, baked sweet potato fries, raw cucumber slices, chopped broccoli and cauliflower, or your fav tortilla chips.
- 3 medium avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1–2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Spices such as cumin, red pepper flakes, garlic salt
- A small handful of diced tomato (try to drain the juice first to avoid watery guac)
- A dollop of Greek yogurt (add if you’re low on avocados or to make it creamier, but use sparingly—the yogurt flavor can be overpowering)
- Scoop out the pulp from your avocados with a spoon and place into a large bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado.
- Add in lime juice, salt, and pepper, and mix until combined.
- Add in your favorite mixings and mix gently until combined.
- Pair with your dipping foods and enjoy!